One of the most interesting and majestic examples of turn-of-the-century Victorian style architecture in the area. Built in 1907, the home contains 13 rooms completely furnished with artifacts from the period. At one time, this historic building was used as a private club, a tea room, a boarding house, and even a parsonage!
It was originally situated on a high bluff overlooking Clearwater Bay, but in 1976, the house was moved and floated down the intracoastal waterway to its present location in the Village. Everything has been restored to give it its original Victorian Era appearance.