Heritage Village Park is open to the public Wednesday through Sunday; however, until further notice due to COVID-19, the museum visitor complex and historic buildings remain closed. Historic home tours are not offered at this time.
Welcome to Heritage Village!
Your home for Pinellas County History.
The mission of Heritage Village is to inspire exploration of Pinellas County's story by designing unique programs and exhibits, facilitating research, and collecting and preserving local history.
11909 125th Street N.
Largo, FL 33774
Free Admission! Donations are welcome and support Heritage Village operations.
Heritage Village is free and open to the public. Donations to our Friends group, the Pinellas County Historical Society (PCHS), are always welcome. For more information on how to support PCHS and Heritage Village, visit their website.
COVID Guidelines: We want this holiday season to be a safe and healthy one. Please remember to bring your mask, hand sanitizer, and please remember to maintain 6ft social distance between your group and other groups. The historic building remained closed at this time, no tours will be offered during this event.
What Do You Want To Do?
- Access the park map and audio tour
- Purchase tickets for events or tours - no tickets for tours or events available at this time
- Donate an item to Heritage Village
- Schedule a research appointment
- View the Events Calendar
Want To Help?
- Learn about volunteer and internship opportunities
- Become a Member of the Pinellas County Historical Society
- Make a one-time donation to the Pinellas County Historical Society
Stretch your legs and imagination as you explore Heritage Village in new and fun ways during your visit!
Follow us on Facebook for updates on events, programs, and more!