Exciting News! The Roy Helms Exhibit Gallery and several of our non-docented (non-guided) buildings at Heritage Village are now open to the public. We are very excited to get back to the business of sharing Pinellas County's rich history!
The HC Smith Store with docent interpretation and the Walsingham House with docent led (guided) tours will begin on Wednesday, June 16 pending volunteer availability.
Now Available! The FREE Heritage Village App
Access tours, facts, a map, and more! Just go to the app store on both Apple and Android devices, search for Heritage Village, and download our free app. You'll find historic and present day photos that provide details and insight into our park and historic structures.
Remaining closed for now:
- The bridge gate to the east end of the property. Please use the main gate entrance at 11909 125th Street North.
- The Ralph Reed Gallery as we transition our gift shop into this space.
- The McKay Creek Boat Shop while we install our new exhibit - details coming soon!
- The House of Seven Gables, Plant Sumner House, Safety Harbor Church, and the Sponge Warehouse as pathway reconstruction continues in the south section of the park. During this pathways upgrade, visitors are asked to remain out of designated construction areas.
As reopening dates for these sections become available, we'll be sure to share them.
Now Booking Groups
School and Adult Groups are welcome beginning September 1st! Visits are free but do require online registration. Go to Group Visits for details.
Welcome to Heritage Village!
Your home for Pinellas County History.
The mission of Heritage Village is to inspire exploration of Pinellas County's story by designing unique programs and exhibits, facilitating research, and collecting and preserving local history.
11909 125th Street N.
Largo, FL 33774
Free Admission! Donations are welcome and support Heritage Village operations.
Heritage Village is free and open to the public. Donations to our Friends group, the Pinellas County Historical Society (PCHS), are always welcome. For more information on how to support PCHS and Heritage Village, visit their website.
For more information on Pinellas County's COVID Guidelines, please refer to the FAQs.
What Do You Want To Do?
- Access the park map and audio tour
- Donate an item to Heritage Village
- Schedule a research appointment
- View the Events Calendar
- School and Adult Groups are welcome beginning September 1st! Visits are free but do require registration. Visit Group Visits for details.
Largo Library Bookmobile
Fridays, June 25, July 9 and 23: 12 to 1 pm
Our friends from the Largo Library Bookmobile are back with regular visits to Heritage Village! Stop by and browse their extensive collection of materials available to enjoy. Don’t have a library card? Staff can help you get connected so that you can borrow these enjoyable and educational resources at your fingertips!
Want To Help?
- Learn about volunteer and internship opportunities
- Become a Member of the Pinellas County Historical Society
- Make a one-time donation to the Pinellas County Historical Society
Stretch your legs and imagination as you explore Heritage Village in new and fun ways during your visit!
Follow us on Facebook for updates on events, programs, and more!