Service Area / Map: Unincorporated Pinellas County
If you do not find on this list what you are planning or if you have questions, please call the Pinellas County Development Review Services at (727) 464-3888.
Zoning clearance required for all permits.
- Central Permit Form (CPF) - The Central Permit Form (CPF) has been updated. The revisions were necessary due to statutory, ordinance and business process changes.
- The CPF is the multipurpose form that is used to obtain Building permits, Site Development permits, Habitat permits, Utility permits and Right-of-Way use permits.
- The significant change for applicants is that the Owner and Contractor must sign the application on Building permit applications only. Owner and Contractor attestations will be sufficient in place of the latest change procedure requiring Owner and Contractor notarized signatures.
- Notary services are available without charge in our office. Permit intake staff are in the process of becoming notaries as an enhanced customer service.
- For questions and concerns please contact us via “Live Chat” by clicking the link on left side of our webpage.
- Tree count requirement, appropriate landscaping and tree list.
- Flood Zone Application -
- Required form for construction permits for buildings in flood zones A or V.
- Stormwater Runoff Permitting
- Business, construction and homeowner information
- Docks, Dredge & Fill Projects
- Docks and dredge and fill projects in both the unincorporated areas of Pinellas County as well as within municipal limits. The types of projects which require permits from Water and Navigation include private single family docks, multi-use docks, commercial docks, marinas, seawalls, riprap, tie poles, and all dredging or filling within the Waters of the County.
- Owner/Contractor Affidavit
- Parking Standards
- Site Plan Pre-application
- Site Visibility Triangle for sidewalk traffic
- Site Plan check list
- Zoning Certification Letter: Simple
- Zoning Certification Letter: Detailed